Are You too Smart to be Scammed? Take the Test to Beat the Fraudsters!
The quiz is made up of eight questions requiring a true or false answer, but only 10% of people get eight out of eight!
To take the test, simply click HERE (it’s a safe link!) and see if you are smart enough to get eight out of eight!
Here are some tips and advice to help spot fraudulent messages –
- A genuine bank or organisation will never contact you out of the blue to ask for your PIN, full password or to move money to another account.
- Only give out your personal or financial details to use a service that you have given your consent to, that you trust and that you are expecting to be contacted by.
- Never automatically click on a link in an unexpected email or text.
- If you’re approached with a request for personal information, do not provide it. Instead, contact the company directly using a known email or phone number.
- Check to see the website has a secure address, usually beginning with https://