#DoingMyBit public health campaign
Havering Council have this week launched their #DoingMyBit public health campaign, which calls on local people to do all they can to reduce the spread of COVID-19, whilst supporting local businesses.
The key messages of #DoingMyBit are –
- Maintaining social distancing
- Complying with NHS test and trace
- Observing Government quarantine measures when travelling
- Isolating immediately and getting tested as soon as possible if you develop symptoms
- Wearing a face covering in shops and on public transport unless you are exempt by Government guidelines
- Continuing to protect and support neighbours, family and friends and those who are highly vulnerable to the virus
- Supporting local businesses who have been impacted by Covid 19.
For further information on the campaign see the Council’s #DoingMyBit website.