Havering Association for People with Disabilities well-being course
Havering Association for People with Disabilities has a long history of delivering a variety of activities for the local community, which help people with diverse needs to attain improved outcomes.
They will be offering a 10-weeks course, which will provide people with mixed abilities an opportunity to access specific training programmes that support them in developing strategies for health and well-being.
The main focus is placed on encouraging preventative steps, which aim to reduce the risk factors that lead to ill health and to minimise the impact of limitations caused by illness on general well-being.
Who would benefit from their group?
* If you are over 18 years old and live in London Borough of Havering
* Have a physical or sensory disability
* If you would like to become more active in daily life
* Would like to reduce weight and improve eating habits
* Have recently completed physiotherapy and would like to improve further.
A new 10-weeks course starts on 11th April 2019 to 13th June 2019.
Time: Thursday: 10am to 12noon.
Where: Havering Association for People with Disabilities
Whittaker Hall, 1a Woodhall Crescent, RM11 3NN
Cost: £3.00 per session
To book your place: Call H.A.D on 01708 476 554