Havering’s Parks – Social distancing guidelines
Havering Council have put up signage at the entrances to the borough’s parks detailing guidance for park users during the current health crisis. The guidelines are listed below –
- Keep moving and don’t block paths.
- Don’t congregate in groups.
- Keep a 2 metre distance at all times from anyone not living with you in your household.
- Don’t use any play areas, tennis courts, outdoor exercise areas or benches.
- You must not use parks for picnicking or sunbathing.