Rapid home testing kits for households and bubbles of school pupils and staff
Following a government announcement, the following people in England will have access to regular rapid lateral flow testing as schools reopen –
- Secondary school pupils
- Primary and secondary school staff
- Households, childcare and support bubbles of primary and secondary-age pupils
- Households, childcare and support bubbles of primary and secondary staff
For more information, visit the government Rapid Testing (households of school pupils) web page.
You can collect two packs of home test kits at a local collection point. Each pack contains seven tests. You can find your nearest home test kit collection point via the link, but the following locations are currently designated for this in Havering –
- Dorrington Gardens Car Park, Hornchurch RM12 4HX
- Cherry Tree Lane Car Park, Rainham RM13 8TU
- Dagnam Park Drive, Harold Hill RM39LB
- Romford Town Hall Car Park, Romford RM1 3BB
All locations are shown as being open for home test kit collections 7-days a week from 1.30pm until 7pm (information correct as of 04 March 2021).