Renewing Resident Parking Permits

We have received the following advice from Havering Council regarding renewing Residents Parking Permits –

‘Normally applying for and renewing Parking Permits is an online only process, whilst those customers without access to a PC and family/friends to assist are directed to the Public Advice & Service Centre (PASC) in Romford, where online assistance is available.

Unfortunately, owing to the PASC being closed, this face to face assistance is currently unavailable. However, if customers phone 01708 43 43 43 (option 9), to speak to one of our advisers, they will then be routed to a specialist adviser to assist with their online parking permit renewal.

In addition we do have a paper application, which can be posted to customers for them to complete and return with their relevant supporting documentation. We are also arranging for these paper applications to be distributed to our libraries, should customers wish to collect an application from there.’

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.