Women’s Health Strategy: Call for Evidence
The Government has launched a call for evidence, to collect views on women’s health. As part of this, they are currently running a public survey covering several different themes –
- Health topics
- Women’s voices
- Information and education on women’s health
- Women’s health through the life course
- Women’s health in the workplace
- Research, evidence and data
- Impact of COVID-19 on women’s health
The survey is open for women to share their own experiences but also for partners, family members, friends, health care professionals and others, to give their views on women’s health. The minimum age to participate is 16 years.
The survey will run until 13 June 2021 and will help inform the development of the Government’s Women’s Health Strategy.
For further information and to complete the survey visit the Women’s Health Strategy: Call for Evidence website.