Blue Badge applications – What to do if you don’t have computer access

Recently I was contacted by a Cranham Resident who needed to renew their Blue Disabled Badge but did not have computer access.

Whilst the application and renewal processes are easiest if completed online via the Havering Council website, if you specifically want a paper application form sent to you for either, you can contact the Blue Badges Team on 01708 431 914 or e-mail .

You can also go to the PASC Centre above the Liberty Shopping Centre in Romford, where support is available to complete the online application (You will need to take an up to date photo, valid ID and proof of address, together with supporting evidence).

Cllr John Tyler

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.